* The kinds of information we collect;
* The ways in which we use the information that we collect;
* The choices you have with regard to the information we collect; and
* Our pledge to have reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
platypusprotected.com collects two kinds of information from you: personally-identifiable information that you choose to provide to us and non personally-identifiable information, such as your IP address.
1. Personally-Identifiable Information
The only personally-identifiable information that we collect is what you voluntarily submit to us. For example, if you e-mail questions or requests for information about Platypus Protected, p.e. its works, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone number and/or e-mail address in order to respond to your inquiries.
2. Non Personally-Identifiable Information
1. IP Addresses
An IP Address is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. We collect IP Address information in order to administer our web site and to gather broad demographic information.
3. Information Sharing
We may NOT share personally-identifiable and/or non personally-identifiable information with third parties, agents, affiliates, partners and/or sponsors.
platypusprotected.com provides you with the following choices regarding the use of your information:
* You may choose to not provide us with any contact information. However, if you do so, your ability to navigate this site may be impaired.
* If you would like to change or modify information you have previously provided us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES